The annual Lew Foundation seed grant programme supports Institutions of Public Character (IPCs) in their efforts and initiatives to drive positive social impact and support our community.
Successful applicants will be offered a grant of up to S$30,000 per project or initiative.
- Grant applications are open to social service agencies or voluntary welfare organisations registered as IPCs in Singapore.
- Provide a point of contact for any follow-up questions or clarification.
- Each entity may submit one proposal per application period. Proposals must be in English. Please note that the Foundation reserves the right to disqualify multiple applications submitted within a single evaluation period.
- Proposals must be for new programmes, projects or initiatives. Existing or ongoing programmes, projects or initiatives will not qualify for seed grant funding.
- The proposal should state a clearly defined purpose, requested areas of support and the social impact of the project/initiative. For any accompanying supplementary information or appendices, you may submit a PowerPoint presentation along with the main proposal.
- Proposals that support elderly or youths in need will be given greater priority.